GOALS OF THE MATH OLYMPIADS
- developing enthusiasm for problem solving and mathematics,
- deepening the understanding of mathematical concepts and strengthen ability to use these concepts,
- considering concepts that they might not otherwise encounter,
- enriching experiences in intellectually stimulating and significant mental activities, and
- building a stronger foundation for assessments and for future mathematics studies.
Math Olympiads is a series of 5 contests. Each round has 5 questions to be completed in 30 minutes. Students must register for the full series before October 10th to participate in this series.
Level E is for grades 4-6. Testing time is 2pm on contest dates.
Level M is for grades 6-8. Testing time is 3pm on contest dates.
Contest dates are:
December 4, 2021
January 15, 2022
January 29, 2022
February 19, 2022
March 12, 2022
Contest will be administered in-person at the NNVMath Clubhouse, 1480 Linda Way in Sparks.
You can register through your MyNNVMath.org account. New accounts can be created at MyNNVMath.org.