MathRocks is for all students in grades 1-12.
Students in Reno/Sparks area attend in-person. Students who live more than 1 hour away, may participate online.
Check-in begins at 9:30 AM. First round begins at 10 AM.
- Number Sense (80 questions / 10 minutes)
- Sprint (20 questions / 30 minutes)
- Focus (4-5 questions / 10 minutes)
- Explain (1 question / 5 minutes) – this is an experimental round that may be adjusted or removed)
- Team (10 questions / 20 minutes – 3-4 students per team)
- plus Estimation round for high school level!
Included in the MathRocks! Series registration but registration can be as a standalone event.
Awards for March MathRocks! will be presented at the April MathRocks! contests.
MathRocks! Series accumulative awards will be presented at the Year End Awards Dinner on May 21st.