MathRocks is for all students in grades 1-12.
Students in Reno/Sparks area attend in-person. Students who live more than 1 hour away, may participate online.
Check-in begins at 9:30 AM. First round begins at 10 AM.
- Number Sense (80 questions / 10 minutes)
- Sprint (20 questions / 30 minutes)
- Focus (4-5 questions / 10 minutes)
- Explain (1 question / 5 minutes) – this is an experimental round that may be adjusted or removed)
- Team (10 questions / 20 minutes – 3-4 students per team)
- plus Estimation round for high school level!
Included in the MathRocks! Series registration but registration can be as a standalone event.
Awards for April MathRocks! will be presented at the end of the April MathRocks! contest. For this reason, the April MathRocks! contest will end later than prior MathRocks! contests.
MathRocks! Series accumulative awards will be presented at the Year End Awards Dinner on May 21st.