ARML Local is a contest for grades 7-12. It is a scaled down version of the American Regions Mathematics League (ARML) contest.
ARML Local is Saturday, May 30th. We are going to do this IN PERSON with the following plan:
1. Students who are sick or feeling ill should stay home and not participate.
2. We will be using large rooms that allow students to be socially distanced.
3. We request students wear masks.
4. Students are encouraged to bring their own pencils but we will give them pencils if they forget.
5. Check in will be at 12:45 and event will begin at 1pm (the time change is to place the event after lunch, so kids are not eating while there – hard to do while properly wearing a mask).
6. Only participants and minimal proctors will be allowed in the building.
7. We will max out our large room spaces with 6 teams of 6 students, so first 36 students is all we can accommodate.
We will be utilizing space at 1472 Linda Way, where our clubhouse has been for the last 1.5 years, and 1480 Linda Way, where we are moving to fully as of June 1.
If you registered for the Series, you are already registered. HOWEVER, I need to know if you actually DO intend to participate.